James Madison Partners for Education works with schools, school divisions, and agencies to enhance teaching and learning through 21st Century educational technology. We follow the rigorous NETS•T Certification methodology, developed and accredited by James Madison University which received the prestigious ISTE Seal of Alignment in 2007.
NETS•T ALIGNMENT Meets: I.A., I.B., II.A., II.B., II.C., II.D., II.E., III.A., III.B., III.C., III.D., IV.A.,
IV.B., IV.C., V.A., V.B., V.C., V.D., VI.A., VI.B., VI.C., VI.D., VI.E
Available for licensing to schools, school divisions and states:
- NETST Certification
- TIPR Teacher Recertification
21st Century Consulting Services
- Custom Educational Technology Solutions for Teachers and Schools
- Tailored to your organization's needs
- Assess the EdTech status of your school/division
- Review and update your technology plan.
- Define your goals.
- Develop a short- and long-term action plan aligned with NETS•T standards.
- Know the costs and steps to take.
- Begin integrating 21st Century technology into classroom instruction.
- Measure your progress.
Individual Technology Plans™
- Begin today to acquire the EdTech skills you
- Take our free self-assessment quizzes.
- Request an in-depth review by our Certified NETS•T Evaluators.
- Work with our Certified NETS•T Evaluators to create a unique competency-based professional development plan customized to your needs.