Are you passionate about education?
James Madison Partners for Education is a socially responsible organization that provides innovative, accredited certification programs. We are always looking for entrepreneurial, hardworking and talented people who want to improve education, teacher competency and student outcomes.
Please submit your profile and we will contact you if you meet the qualifications we seek as positions become available.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hopefully working together in the future.
Regional Sales Manager
James Madison Partners for Education, Inc. is seeking Regional Sales Managers for territories across the US
• Define, take ownership, execute and deliver on regional sales plans
• Provide sales projections for her/his territory
• Provide balanced sales coverage of accounts with the region
• Be well informed about current industry trends, funding cycles and competing products.
• Must have 2-5 years of experience selling to the education market.
• Must have a successful sales record to schools/districts/states
• Must be willing to work for double-digit commission and generous stock option plan only
• Must have superior customer service skills
• Must be able to work in a high-paced, entrepreneurial team environment
Join an exceptional team who places values and customer service to teachers and schools at the center of their activity. Be compensated and recognized for your achievements.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Cecelia Bock at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Cecelia directly at (301) 946-1236.